651CARPETS GARAGE FLOOR COATINGS
Our state-of-the-art garage floor coatings can stand up to just about anything, even high-stress Minnesota winters.
Did you know that the salts used by MDOT are highly corrosive to concrete? Protect your floor by sealing the concrete with a high-quality garage floor coating. Our garage floor coatings are tested to be four times stronger and 98% more flexible than noncommercial epoxies. Plus, they add a beautiful finish to your garage.
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES
- Every square inch of your garage floor is mechanically grinded by our experienced technicians to ensure that the coating system will adhere to the concrete.
- Existing cracks or damage to the floor are filled prior to the application of the coating system.
- Our state of the art top coat membrane is 5-6 time more durable than traditional coatings.
- A coating system that protects your garage floor from concrete damage caused by deicing salts that are used on our roads during the colder months.
- Comes with a lifetime warranty protection against any lifting, peeling or delamination of the coating off the concrete.
- Beautiful to look at and easy to clean.
Make your durable garage floor coating your own with premium colors and textures.
- We’ve made sure to design our garage floor coating process with the customer in mind. You don’t have to settle for a plain grey garage floor — choose from a variety of color and texture options to make your garage truly stand apart from the rest. In our multi-layer coating system, a primer/base coat is applied to the thoroughly prepared concrete surface. Then, if you’ve chosen a multi-color floor, granite-like decorative chips are mixed into the base coat. Finally, an extremely durable, strong and UV-resistant state-of-the-art AUS-V top coat is applied.
- Solid color options vary from neutral colors like grey, brown, beige, white and black, to bolder colors like red, blue, green, or yellow. Decorative chips are also an option to give the floor the texture and the look of granite.
What is it?
Epoxy is a bond that you can apply to many surface areas to enhance durability and appearance of a designated space. 651 Carpet offers our professional services for residential and commercial spaces, which will improve the value of your home or space by giving it a true showroom quality with a cleanliness that’s easier to maintain.
For those who don’t know, the epoxying process is highly customizable. In order to attain the desired appearance of our customers, 651 customers will work hard find the right garage coating that matches your needs. Your satisfaction is our highest priority, and our specialists will work closely with you to help you make an informed decision that will completely revitalize your space.
The team at 651 Carpets has tremendous experience with the epoxying process, and work effectively to make sure your garage floor or desired space will shine like never before. Our team always strives and achieves to surpass expectations by giving your project the attention and care it deserves. Enlisting 651 Carpets for your epoxying needs means having a space that looks great and will remain durable for years.